Thursday, January 13, 2011

Preparing for Neuro Appointment

I'm in this hole right now, where my whole life is consumed with figuring out with absolute certainty what the hell is wrong with me. It's frustrating that this is consuming me but it is, after all, my life. The wonder and the wait will slowly eat away at you, if you're weak.

But I am not.

I have learned a shit load from my research and I am proud of that. I always use my newfound wisdom to help others whenever I can. One friend recently said this after I gave advice on a forum...

"Hi, MS'ers. Sarah is a walking encylopedia on MS. Everything she's ever told me checked out with my Neuro. She's worth listening to. She's also an upbeat person when ur down!!"

She failed to mention that I cuss a lot. I have to get it out somewhere, we have a swear jar here and I'm running out of quarters. :) But really, things like that make all my headaches and frustration worth it.

So between now and January 20th I am researching Fibromyalgia (FMS) and Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS). Like I need another issue, but I'm starting to think my leg pain is one or both of these diseases. I hear they like to strike together. I'm also researching Magnesium and the positive effects it has on the human body. For that, I've heard that magnesium works much like the pain reliever I'm currently taking, Neurontin. We'll see. I'll share more when I know.

P.S. I definitely need a new blog design because this one is hurting my eyes. Coming soon I hope.

No comments: