Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Animal LOVER!


Meet Montie.

He is a 7 month old Great Dane and he is the spittin' image of Lola (photo on right sidebar). Only with a pee pee.

I came in contact with a woman who is saddened by the thought of having to re-home her precious puppy but she is unable to spend the time with Montie that he deserves.

I WANT HIM!

Hubs says "No!" LOL! And calls me an "Animal Hoarder" but I can't help it. He's so precious and he would be an excellent addition to our family seeing as though we already have a Dane and we're familiar with their temperament.

I still think I have a bit of schmoozing in me that may help. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Montie will not be coming home with us. :( But I'm sure his mommy will find him a good home.

ella said...

So u didn't schmooz enough???I was going to place my vote but after reading you comment I don't have to. love ya