Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Day After Valentine's Day

I was a bit moody yesterday, mainly because the damn scale didn't show me the 2 pounds I wanted to lose.

Yesterday's weight: 172.6

So what, 1 pound 2 ounces gone? I guess that's not too bad. Expecially since Ms. Bloat is in town for the month. And I did have 3 cheat meals last week. That's two more than what I wanted to allow but they were delicious!

Things have been stressful over here. Lots of changes that are fast approaching with the military; a possible move and my honey being gone for a year. =( This will be the first time he's been away from the kids for that long and I know they're going to miss him dearly, as well as him missing them. I don't even want to think about it right now. I'm already trying to figure out ways to keep myself busy so the time will go by faster.

Yesterday I saw the previews for a new show that's going to air on Lifetime called Coming Home. Soldiers that were deployed being reunited with their loved ones. Lots of clips of children seeing Daddy again. It was a 30 second commercial and I was bawling 5 seconds in. I think I was probably more emotional than normal because of our recent news and maybe a little bit because of my situation with my father. That's a story for another day.

1 comment:

Ella said...

At times like these it can be difficult. Remember we are here whenever you need some company. Love Ya!