Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Goodbye California

This Summer I will have to say "see you later" to my honey for the first time in 5 years. He is being deployed and it looks like the kids and I are gonna head back to Texas so we can spend the year with my family. They miss me.

Enter STRESS!

One major step in our move has been completed. I have found D a private school in Texas that sounds pretty great and is actually affordable. The first school I found, their tuition was $16, 715. For a 5th grader. For one year! HA! I care a lot about my son's education, but not that damn much.

Second major step to accomplish, we need to find a renter for our home. Stress. Stress. Stress. Once this is all done, the rest (as much as it is) is just gravy baby.

And I have to cut this post short because said Honey has just made it home from work and we have lots to talk about.

1 comment:

Ella said...

I thought the plan was to stay here. This will be the second time that my grandkids are leaving me. You all will be missed. I son't know if we will be able to visit. We will see. I am getting weepy now so I will end this comment.